- Preorder and collect at the market. For small orders we will pack at the market and have them ready for collection after 9.30am. Submit your order by Friday evening. Payment can be made using ‘tap-and-go’ at the market, cash or bank transfer.
- Bulk orders. If you are collecting vegetables for friends and family this option may suit. Submit your order by Monday evening. Orders will be boxed and can be collected from Thursday afternoon at the farm or the market.
- For more information or to obtain an order form: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 0450011299.
PRODUCE AVAILABLE THIS WEEK
- Norland – delicious waxy boiling potato
- Mozart – multipurpose pink skinned potato, also available washed
- Delaware, dependable all rounder
- broccoli and mini broccoli
- Cavolo nero and spigariello
- perpetual spinach and ruby chard
- pak choy
- kang kong
Roots and stems:
- beetroot- purple, golden and chioggia. Available with tops on (great value if you want to eat the tops like chard) or tops off
- carrots- chantenay, rainbow and purple varieties;
- spring onions
- cos lettuce
- mixed salad bags (with bitter greens)
- Argentine pumpkin – our special heritage butternut variety.
Available at Albany Farmers Market, Collie Street, Albany
The Good Food Shed, Bornholm
A selection of our vegetables is also available through Kwoorabup Community Markets, Denmark. Check them out at www.kwoorabupcommunitymarkets.com.au