PRODUCE AVAILABLE THIS WEEK
Roots and stems:
- bunched baby orange carrots
- bagged chantenay and rainbow carrrots
- beetroot- purple, golden and chioggia.
- Delaware, dependable all rounder
- broccoli and bunched mini broccoli
- mini sugarloaf, green and red cabbage
- pak choi
- mixed salad bags (with bitter greens)
- dandelion chicory
- Argentine pumpkin – our special heritage butternut variety.
Alternative options for obtaining your produce:
- Preorder and collect at the market. For small orders we will pack at the market and have them ready for collection after 9.30am. Submit your order by 5pm Friday. Payment can be made using ‘tap-and-go’ at the market, cash or bank transfer.
- Bulk orders. If you are collecting vegetables for friends and family this option may suit. Submit your order by Monday evening. Orders will be boxed and can be collected from Thursday afternoon at the farm or the market.
- For more information or to obtain an order form: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 0450011299.