PRODUCE AVAILABLE THIS WEEK AT THE MARKET
- Tuscan Kale;
- perpetual spinach;
- cauliflowers (only a few);
- mini cabbages;
- pak choi;
- Chinese cabbage
- mixed bags of small lettuces and winter salad greens.
Roots and stems:
- bunched baby orange carrots;
- large rainbow carrots;
- Delaware, dependable all rounder.
- Argentine pumpkin – our special heritage butternut variety.
Alternative options for obtaining your produce:
- Preorder and collect at the market. For small orders we will pack at the market and have them ready for collection after 9.30am. Submit your order by 5pm Friday. Payment can be made using ‘tap-and-go’ at the market, cash or bank transfer.
- Bulk orders. If you are collecting vegetables for friends and family this option may suit. Submit your order by Monday evening. Orders will be boxed and can be collected from Thursday afternoon at the farm or the market.
- For more information or to obtain an order form: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 0450011299.