- Dutch Cream – sought after yellow -fleshed waxy potato, excellent for mashing, roasting, casseroles, salads, boiling;
- Norland (red skinned, waxy potatoes for boiling and salads),
- Delaware (all round old favourite);
- Nicola (yellow fleshed, waxy – similar to Dutch cream);
- Royal Blue (favourite for creamy yellow mash and perfect chunky chips).
We have a small supply of other vegetables. Be early to avoid missing out.
Stems and roots:
- French breakfast and round red radishes
- Sugar loaf cabbage,
- Violetta cauliflowers, Romanesco broccoli,
- Bitter salad mix – Italian style mix including frisee, scarole, radicchio, sugar loaf endive, rocket, coral and cos lettuce,
- Other greens still in short supply.
- Argentine pumpkins – on request only.
Preserves from the farm :
- Coriander and Garlic Sauce (for marinades, basting, substitute for fresh coriander),
- Vietnamese Curry Paste,
- Harrief (hot Moroccan style chilli and roasted pepper sauce),
- Thai style Chilli Jam,
- Red Onion and Tomato Chutney,
- Eggplant Kasaundi,
- Tomato Kasaundi,
- Spicy Tomato Sauce,
- Quince Butter and
- Quince Jelly – classic jelly and with quince pieces.
All available on Saturday from 8 am to 12 noon at Albany Farmers Market, Collie Street, Albany. Western Australia.