Highlights: new picking of baby carrots, beetroot with tops on (two vegetables in one), big range of potatoes varieties.
- Waxy – delicious flavour, firm texture: Dutch Cream, Nicola, Norland, Kipfler.
- Multipurpose- Delaware
- Floury – fluffy, loose texture, ideal for chips, roasting and mash: King Edward.
Stems and roots:
- carrots- first pick of the new patch;
- spring onions;
- Japanese turnip
- brown onions.
- Tuscan kale (cavolo nero);
- Perpetual spinach;
- wild greens – nettles, sorrel, fat hen .
- sugarloaf chicory,
- Bitter green and lettuce salad mix;
- Chinese cabbage;