Our supply of vegetables is still small, so be early if you want to make sure you get a few of these goodies.
- Dutch Cream – sought after yellow -fleshed waxy potato, excellent for mashing, roasting, casseroles, salads, boiling;
- Norland (red skinned, waxy potatoes for boiling and salads);
Stems and roots:
- new season carrots;
- Tuscan kale, collards and curly kale;
- Violetta cauliflowers, Romanesco broccoli;
- Sugar loaf cabbage;
- Mixed beet and perpetual spinach bunches;
- Violetta cauliflowers and Romanesco broccoli;
- Argentine pumpkins – on request only.
Preserves from the farm :
- Coriander and Garlic Sauce (for marinades, basting, substitute for fresh coriander),
- Vietnamese Curry Paste,
- Harrief (hot Moroccan style chilli and roasted pepper sauce),
- Thai style Chilli Jam,
- Red Onion and Tomato Chutney,
- Eggplant Kasaundi,
- Tomato Kasaundi,
- Spicy Tomato Sauce,
- Quince Butter and
- Quince Jelly – classic jelly and with quince pieces.
All available on Saturday from 8 am to 12 noon at Albany Farmers Market, Collie Street, Albany. Western Australia.